New York's Only Walking Tour Based On "Hamilton The Musical"
A Song-by-Song Stroll Through Hamilton's NY
⬅︎ Don't Miss A Beat With Our Personal Listening Devices
“Hamilton the Tour” is a walking multi-media tour based on the broadway hit, Hamilton The Musical. The tour follows, song-by-song, Hamilton’s rise and eventual fall as New York’s foremost Founding Father.
The tour lasts about 3 hours, covers approximately 1.75 miles and costs $59 for adults and $35 for children under 13. Stops include:
- The Room Where It Happens ❖ Federal Hall
- Fraunce's Tavern ❖ NY Harbor
- Charging Bull ❖ Fearless Girl
- Trinity Church Graveyard
- And More
Learn Insider Secrets
- What inspired Lin Manuel Miranda to write Hamilton
- How authentic are the set, props and costumes
- What historical/artistic licenses did Lin take
- How long did it take to write My Shot
- What did Lin borrow from other artists